Why You Should Install a New Water Heater
Water heaters cost, on average, between $811 to $1,566. For these reasons, many Pacifica residents remain hesitant to replace their systems.
However, a water heater outperforms an outdated system, ensuring greater efficiency and lower utility bills. Benefits of a new water heater installation in Pacifica, CA, include:
- Higher performance and efficiency: Homeowners instantly recognize better performance and efficiency when installing their new water heater. A new water heater cuts energy use by 10-50%. This efficiency translates into faster speeds and higher performance.
- Lower utility bills: Investing in a new water heater saves homeowners money in the long run. Customers notice an immediate reduction in their energy bills after purchasing a new water heater.
- Instantaneous hot water when you need it: It’s frustrating to wait even a few seconds for the water to heat up before you use it. You and your family can immediately hop into the shower with a new water heater.
- Environmental friendliness: A new water heater has the latest technology, making it more environmentally friendly than an older unit.
Warning Signs You Need a New Water Heater
A malfunctioning water heater often means inadequate hot and cold water. A malfunctioning water heater also increases utility bills and may lead to erratic water temperatures, leaking, and contaminated water. Some warning signs to watch out for are:
- No hot water: A lack of hot water is usually the first warning sign homeowners notice. Call our Works Plumbing technicians if your shower is frequently not producing hot water or becoming too cold too fast.
- Strange noises: Strange noises coming from your water heater require immediate attention.
- Colored water dripping from your faucets: Transparent water indicates a healthy plumbing and water heater system. Rust-colored, dyed, or tainted-looking water is a major red flag.
Our Comprehensive Water Heater Installations
Whether you need to replace your old water heater or install a new one for your home, put your trust in the Works Plumbing team.
Our family-owned company provides the best services at competitive prices. With over 300 satisfied local reviews, you can trust our licensed technicians and contractors to do things right. By giving us your hard-earned money, you expect top-of-the-line services, and we are committed to delivering nothing less.
We specialize in installing tankless water heaters that offer many benefits, such as less water consumption, a reduction in space, and lower electric and gas costs. We also work with other water heater types.
Our Installation Process
Every water heater installation process starts with an initial consultation. Some homeowners know what water heater they want, while others like to explore options. After choosing the right water heater and fuel type, our installation process follows four crucial steps:
- We install the appropriate gas or electrical connection, provide proper ventilation, and confirm the water connection.
- We position and secure the water heater in place.
- Our team connects your water heater to the gas or electrical fuel lines, ventilation, and water lines using suitable adhesives and fittings.
- The final step involves opening up your water lines, turning on your electrical or gas supply, and igniting your pilot light.
Why Works Plumbing Is the Right Team for the Job
At Works Plumbing, we make it our mission to provide the best water heater installation in Pacifica, CA. By enlisting the help of our team, homeowners benefit from:
- Transparent costs: Our pricing is always honest, with no hidden fees.
- Top-notch services: We offer rapid results while ensuring the utmost quality.
- 24/7 emergency services: When you have an issue like a leak, our team is one call away from springing into action.